Laser Beam Profile Sensor Patent for Sale
Laser Beam Profile Sensor patent for sale.
Patented product measures continuously and fast distances with laser-based sensor, suitable for industrial control applications.
The Nova Ranger, which is a sensor using US patent number 5,521,694 is a laser-based unit which measures distances fast and continuously from 9 inches to 200 feet. The visible laser beam needs only to be aimed at the intended target and measurements are taken. The Nova Ranger is designed for industrial control applications, and the patent provides many applications, some listed below.
This profile sensor is a powerful cost-saving tool which realizes substantial time and personnel savings for many automated industrial applications. To date over 200 Nova Ranger units have been sold and are successfully operating in a variety of field applications.
This is a patent for sale:
Patent No. 5,521,694. order the laser patent
Inventors: J. Martin Osterwalder
Assignee: Nova Ranger, Inc.
Laser Beam Path Profile Sensor System features:
- dimensional/ volumetric measurements of moving objects/packages on conveyor belts
- control of parts of injection molding machinery
- position of pistons, rotating drums, etc.
- checking dimensions of products in the lumber and paper industry
- position control of hazardous substances
- movements such as cranes for collision avoidance, position location, and speed control
- dimensions of stock material/sheet metal
- diameter of fabric and paper rolls
- levels of substances in food bins
- levels in tanks - suitable for turbid or foamy liquids and slurries
For continuously measuring package dimensions in 3-D on counters and on conveyor belts, at places like FEDEX, UPS, Kinko’s, airline counters etc.
This patent outperforms other electronic distance measure patents. Please click the links on this page for additional information and to contact the Inventor.